350 label clothing, name labels for clothes, clothing name labels, woven labels, care label, personalized labels, print labels
This listing price only up to 1″x2″ and 1 color. if different size and more color, please convo us get latest price. thank you.
Before offer the price. Get the quote simply by completing and submitting the form below:
• Measure: _______(Height) x _______(length)
• Order Quantity: _________________pcs
• Design ( jpg. pdf. AI )
• Where to Shipping: _______________ (Country with postal code please)
• Upload your artwork via Etsy or Email your artwork (ai, eps, jpeg, png or pdf) with minimum 300 dpi resolution for good clarity to:email@example.com
• free mock up digital proof for you by email within 1-2 workdays.
• we can get started if you send us your consent. so we will make custom listing for you.
please read how to order as follow. Welcome any question.
6-9 business days for your label delivery AFTER YOUR FINAL PROOF APPROVAL.
One Week for your label delivery AFTER YOUR FINAL PROOF APPROVAL.
• SHIPPING DATE to USA/UK/AU/EU ETC ?
Economy shipping with big discount from FedEx/UPS (Estimated shipping times 3-7 work days)
• Measure ?
Max Height or Length: Up to 3.3″ (20cm), soft damask, common damask woven label 100 Denier, Letter height minimum 0.7inch (1.8mm) , this listing base 100 Denier.
if your letter height very small, recommend upgrade high definition. please convo us get latest price.
high definition 75 denier , 50 Denier , 30 Denier yarn for professional , high quality end label
• How to choose the quality of woven label from 30D-100D
Capital Letter “TEXT EXAMPLE” in artwork.
Capital Letter 9pt = 100D (recommend 100 Denier) No extra charge for this.
Capital Letter 8pt = 75D ( upgrade 75 Denier) Require an extra charge.
Capital Letter 7pt = 50D ( upgrade 50 Denier) Require an extra charge.
Capital Letter 3pt = 30D ( upgrade 30 Denier) Require an extra charge.
• Need font? please visite www.azfonts.net choose your favorite font.
• CHOOSE COLORS?
Up to 8 colors of yarn. the price will be different if the color increase.
If you require glossy shiny, metallic yarn ,Lurex, there’s an extra additional $20. per order.
• ARTWORK and layout example?
We will use your artwork or PMS choices. (please refer to Pantone book)
NOTE: Due to variation in monitors, the color displayed may not be exact.
We will try and get close but No guarantee of 100% exact color match.
• TYPE OF FOLDS?
• • Straight cut – No fold. Straight cut labels are usually sewn on all 4 sides, the top, or on
left and right side only. No extra charge for this fold.
• • End fold – Endfold labels are folded down on the left and right side. They are applied the
same way as straight cut labels, but have a softer edge. Sewing contractors may charge
more for this fold, so please consult them before making your ﬁnal decision. This fold does require an extra charge.
• • Loop Fold – These labels are folded in the top and bottom,usually sewn in bottom T-shirt. Loop fold labels can also be used for sleeve and hem labels.
• • Centerfold – These labels are folded in the middle and usually sewn into a seam.
Centerfold labels can also be used for sleeve and hem labels. This fold does require an extra charge.
•• Miter Fold – With miter fold labels, the ends are folded under and up, creating a tab to be sewn into a seam. This fold does require an extra charge.
• RETURNS or REFUNDS? Refunds are happily given 100% if we have not gone to production or sampling yet. All orders are painstakingly custom made just for you. All sales are final on custom woven damask labels.
Once an order is put into production and is cancelled you will be liable for the cost of the entire order since it is totally customized to your specifications and can’t be used by anyone else.
• IMPORTANT READ ABOUT: Our Strict Disclaimer And Design Limitations Regarding Industry Standard Woven Labels.
This is industry standard for woven labels. With weaving, it is impossible to have 100% detail to match your graphic art, as these are literally stitched/woven labels and NOT printed labels.
The size after cut and folded finished both have +-2mm tolerances. The colors of yarn can have tolerances of up to15%. please note that vertical line, horizontal line circles, curves and slants are very tough with weaving, it will have a step to the next stitch line in the weaving process. Also, some letters may be larger, etc.
If you need 100% matching of fine detail, no color of yarn “peeking” through a white background from yarn, you need printed labels instead of premium woven. The yarn/threads of woven labels may have different thicknesses hence limitations to some fine detail. By ordering woven labels you understand and agree with these industry standard tolerances and are approved by you the customer upon placing this order. The method of weaving labels involves moving parts and moving loom machinery and therefore the possibility of the above variances These are NOT printed labels! While we try our best to avoid any tolerance, these tolerances above are industry standard for all woven labels.
Order your gold woven label direct from us the manufacturer and get a high quality clothing label at a lower price. Request a Free Quote today to get started. It’s simple and free.